Renting, also known as hiring, is an agreement where a payment is made for the temporary use of goods, services or property owned by another. (WIKIPEDIA)
Reasons for renting
- You may not wish to invest in pallets or IBCs (load carriers)
- You need pallets or IBCs only temporarily
- You want to avoid the burden of inspecting, repairing, cleaning and retrieving the pallets or IBCs
- You don’t need to worry about the lifespan of the pallets or IBCs
- Renting keeps your debt off the balance sheet
- Renting from CLD is better for the environment as load carriers are used more efficiently by sharing.