The first 10 days of April have shown a limited, but general slowdown in orders for plastic pallets from food related companies. Stocks at customers remain high, but we are seeing pallets made available for collection.
Contraload still expects a relatively high demand for the remainder of April. We have invested in new pallets and containers and will continue to do so to handle your peak demand.
What is the current status ?
- Our planning teams are fully up and running
- Our conditioning centres are all open and there is no backlog
- Pallets are being delivered and collected on time
- All orders have been fulfilled
- Pallet safety stocks are at 100%
- Pallet and IBC production facilities are also fully operational
We have full control, but we keep advising to put in your delivery and collection orders sooner rather than last minute so we can keep anticipating on specific market restrictions. If you are able, please send us your 2 week forecast. Please also find below the closing days for Easter. Please take these into account when placing your orders !
- Belgium: 13/04
- UK: 10 &13/04
- Germany: 10 & 13/04
- France: 10 & 13/04
- Spain: 9 & 10 & 13/04
- Poland: 13/04
- Italy: 13/04
Please also make sure to do your declarations frequently, so we can ensure good and timely equipment recovery ! If you need support switching to EDI, please contact us.
If you require additional information, don’t hesitate to contact us.