You are responsible for accurate input and maintenance of Customer Master Data. You take care of customer onboarding (including training customers in our system) and will provide an excellent after-sales experience which will enable you to build a long-term relationship with our customers. You will be operating with company systems including CRM and will ensure all CS & Asset activities are logged accurately.
You will manage the customer forecasting in conjunction with sales and liaise with the Operations Team.
You follow-up on month-end closing, ensuring all asset movements are closed before invoicing.
You coordinate the audit planning at our suppliers, Recycling Service Units, and conditioning services. Once the audit is done, you follow up on correct and timely execution of the stock audit process, the analysis, processing, and communication.
You will actively promote and manage continuous improvement within your team in cooperation with other departments such as Sales and Operations.
You will lead and coach the CS & Asset Team, create and sustain a positive team environment displaying high levels of motivation and team spirit. You will organize 1-1 meetings and performance interviews with your team members.
You will prepare your team to integrate the up-and downstream business and customers.
You develop and follow up on departmental objectives in line with the company strategy
You will now and then join customer meetings, on-site or remotely.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or acquired equivalent knowledge through experience in a Customer Support of Inside Sales position
- You are an experienced people manager with strong communication skills and determined to guide your team through the integration changes
- Experience in pooling is an advantage
- You are fluent, both written and spoken in English. Knowledge of any other languages is a plus
- You are a numerate person with analytical skills who can manage assets and is good in interpreting data
- You are able to keep your focus and drive and to prioritize, even during short deadlines
- You are customer-centric and service your internal stakeholders in a professional and constructive way
- You know your way around MS Office. Training-on-the job will be provided for our CRM software packages
You will have a permanent contract and a market conform remuneration package in line with your knowledge and experience.
We continuously invest in your personal and professional development through our training and coaching programs.
You will join a dynamic and fast-growing company that is part of a strong international group. We take pride in our green service and encourage our employees to participate in our growth and help us co-define the path to success. Team-work is central and we offer a warm and relaxed atmosphere in our open-space office with regular sport, team and fun activities.
Interested in joining our team?
Tosca cultivates a tight-knit team of smart people who care about their work and their colleagues. We believe this is a really exciting opportunity for someone who is up for a fast-paced challenge and is hungry to become an integral member of our team.
So please fill in the form below. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and equal opportunity. Applicants are welcomed on the basis of their individual merits as we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us.
External recruitment services/agencies will not be used for this position.