At Tosca, we pride ourselves in our ability to meet the daily needs of our customers while at the same time utilizing our assets to their full extent. Field Representatives play an integral role in controlling Tosca’s returnable assets while they are outside Tosca’s direct control. Our Field Representatives have an essential impact on assuring that those assets continue flowing through the supply chain promptly.
- In this role, you will report to the Customer Service & Asset Manager
- You will perform stock audits on site at customers, Tosca service centers and Recycling Service Centers, mainly in the South West area of the UK. During the visits you will count and register the number of assets stored on site, detect non conformities and look for potential new business opportunities.
- You will work alongside the Customer Service Team to follow-up on the audits.
- In case physical stock counts cannot be performed, you will follow-up on the customer’s self audit.
- You have good customer service skills and can build long-term relationships with the customers. You understand the customer’s requirements, expectations and will address any complaints.
- You will prepare your weekly stock audit schedule, make appointments with the customers and book your travel arrangements. You will travel at least 4 days a week with possible overnight accommodation.
- You have an understanding of the Tosca products and their functions and can assist with product trials.
- You are passionate about delivering supply chain asset management excellence
- Food safety awareness
- Health and safety awareness
- You live in the area Northampton, Oxford, Swindon
- You are able to establish good report and interact with both internal and external Tosca customers
- You have high-level organizational skills with the ability to self-manage, work remotely, multi-task and prioritize as needed in a changing work environment
- You have attention to detail and follow-through
You will have a permanent contract and a competitive remuneration package in line with your knowledge and experience.
We continuously invest in your personal and professional development through our training & coaching programs.
You will join a dynamic and fast growing company that is part of a strong international group. We take pride in our green service and encourage our employees to participate in our growth and help us co-define the path to success.
Interested in joining our team?
Tosca cultivates a tight-knit team of smart people who care about their work and their colleagues. We believe this is a really exciting opportunity for someone who is up for a fast-paced challenge and is hungry to become an integral member of our team.
So please fill in the form below. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and equal opportunity. Applicants are welcomed on the basis of their individual merits as we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us.
External recruitment services/agencies will not be used for this position.