The Finance Controller for the UK and Ireland manage financial processes in the Tosca UK/Ireland business and provides all required reporting information to Global Finance working closely with EMEA, Israel and US teams.
This position is responsible for implementing, communicating and overseeing corporate within the UK/Ireland, will ensure support to business strategy and will ensure accuracy and consistency in standards and processes throughout the organization.
- Reporting and accounting
- You will produce monthly management accounts and other financial data required to ensure an informed business management process. You will submit accounts to Corporate Finance in Israel
- You will manage all bookkeeping (accounting) processes, including managing and directing subordinates
- You will be responsible for credit control, allocation of cash and payments and the complete management of the sales ledger
- You will prepare and submit annual tax reports, monthly VAT reports, and any other required reports
- You will oversee and administer transfer pricing arrangements
- You will be coordinating and submitting all reports to the Companies House Support with ad-hoc reporting upon need
- Budgeting & Business monitoring
- You will develop costing models and processes in support of new business development and other customer activity
- You will offer commercial support to the wider business ensuring they are able to make commercial decisions based on robust analysis
- Monitoring new business vs budgeted KPIs
- You will take care of the monthly margin analysis of top line by customer, product and product group and of costs structure
- You will support the annual budgeting process and assist the Global finance team as well as the UK business in the process
- You are responsible for the cash-flow management – issuing by-weekly rolling forecast to the Managing Director UK, Ireland and France and the central finance team
- You will liaise with the central finance team providing all required financial performance information
- You will assimilate reporting and working procedures in the UK
- You will liaise with external auditors, tax providers and banks. You will attend training and professional sessions, which may require travelling outside the UK.
- You will manage 3 team members, all based in the UK. This role is based in Dudley (UK) and will report to the Managing Director UK, Ireland and France.
- You will report to the Chief Financial Officer of Tosca, based in the US, with a dotted line to the Managing Director, UK/Ireland/France
- You are a qualified Accountant with suitable experience with PQE. ACCA or CIMA [CPA]
- You have an enquiring mind and proactive focus
- You are clear in written and verbal communication and able to articulate financial issues in an easily understandable fashion
- You are easy to adapt to new computerized systems
- You are confident and articulate in presentation
- You have a strong ability to influence
- You are self-motivated and able to work and travel independently
- You are very well organized and have excellent time management skills
- You are analytical and a logical thinker and eager to learn
- You are a true team player capable of flexibility and application to tasks at a variety of different levels
You will have a permanent contract and a competitive remuneration package in line with your knowledge and experience.
We will continuously invest in your personal and professional development through our training & coaching programs.
You will join a dynamic and fast-growing company that is part of a strong international group. We take pride in our green service and encourage our employees to participate in our growth and help us co-define the path to success. Team-work is central and we offer a warm and relaxed atmosphere in our open-space office with regular sport, team and fun activities.
Interested in joining our team?
Tosca cultivates a tight-knit team of smart people who care about their work and their colleagues. We believe this is a really exciting opportunity for someone who is up for a fast-paced challenge and is hungry to become an integral member of our team.
So please fill in the form below. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and equal opportunity. Applicants are welcomed on the basis of their individual merits as we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us.
External recruitment services/agencies will not be used for this position.