In our EMEA HR team, you will be assigned a varied and challenging role, including but not limited to recruitment, learning and development, onboarding, and recognition. You will actively contribute to any HR initiative to reinforce the company’s culture and values, to ensure consistency throughout the organization, and to support the business strategy.
You will support HR in both the operational as the commercial side of Tosca’s business, depending on the needs. For the operational side, your geographical focus will in the first phase be on Belgium, Austria, and Germany.
More concretely you will support a.o.
- The implementation of training programs
- Initiatives to strengthen the welfare of every team member
- Time and attendance follow up
- SAP SuccessFactors – updating data continuously throughout the employee’s life cycle in the company
You will be located in our EMEA head office in Aartselaar, reporting directly to the operations HR Director EMEA.
- You hold a bachelor degree or equivalent in HR or a related field and you have a first experience in HR
- You have an excellent level of German and English, any other language is an asset
- You are a strong communicator (both verbal and written)
- You are the first point of contact for HR matters, maintaining an “open door” to every team member
- You can handle confidential information in a discrete way
- You have proficient knowledge of the MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- A first experience with an HR Information System (like Success Factors) is a plus
- High level of organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- You are a team player but can also work independently
- You have a positive attitude and you feel comfortable and confident in a changing and fast-paced environment
You will have a permanent contract and a competitive remuneration package in line with your knowledge and experience.
We will continuously invest in your personal and professional development through our training and coaching programs.
You will join a dynamic and fast-growing company that is part of a strong international group. We take pride in our green service and encourage our employees to participate in our growth and help us co-define the path to success. Team-work is central and we offer a warm and relaxed atmosphere in our open-space office with regular sport, team and fun activities.
Intrested in joining our team?
Tosca cultivates a tight-knit team of smart people who care about their work and their colleagues. We believe this is a really exciting opportunity for someone who is up for a fast-paced challenge and is hungry to become an integral member of our team.
So please fill in the form below. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and equal opportunity. Applicants are welcomed on the basis of their individual merits as we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us.
External recruitment services/agencies will not be used for this position.