- You will lead and coach the logistics team in Central-Europe.
- You proactively work towards maximizing our service-level, customer satisfaction and achieving departmental and personal objectives.
- You are responsible for continuous analysis and optimization of operational parameters & costs.
- You provide know-how and support with the implementation of logistical improvement projects.
- You take care of the ordering and delivery of sales orders.
- You provide the operations department with reporting of both up and downstream KPIs.
- You are part of an enthusiastic team that works together on the continuous improvement of our logistics across Europe.
- You will be reporting to the Director of Logistics – EU.
- You have a Bachelor’s of Master’s degree in Economics or Logistics, or relevant work experience.
- You have a proven track record in managing and coaching a team.
- Preferably, you have experience in logistics and supply chain management, or express a strong interest in this area.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to engage internal and external stakeholders.
- You thrive in a fast-paced dynamic work environment and know how to set priorities.
- You are able to analyze reporting, set and implement action plans and follow up on objectives.
- You have positive can-do attitude, that you will bring to the entire Tosca family.
We offer you a permanent contract and a market conform remuneration package in line with your knowledge and experience, along with benefits such as a company car, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers and flexible working hours.
You will be part of a young and fast growing company with a multinational team. We take pride in our green service and encourage our employees to participate in our growth and help us co-define the path to success. Teamwork is central and we offer a warm and relaxed atmosphere in our open-space office with regular sport activities and team activities.
Intrested in joining our team?
We cultivate a tight-knit team of smart people who care about their work and their colleagues. We believe this is a really exciting opportunity for someone who is up for a fast-paced challenge and is hungry become an integral member of our team.
So please fill in the form below. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and equal opportunity. Applicants are welcomed on the basis of their individual merits as we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us.
External recruitment services/agencies will not be used for this position.