As our Senior Account Manager Germany, you will report to the Senior Business Development Manager DACH. Your key objective will be to co-define our local growth strategy and extend our market share in Germany by retaining and growing your current customer portfolio and prospecting new opportunities in the market.
Researching the B2B market for opportunities mainly in the food industry and building long-term relations with your customers is your main goal. You will function as an expert in order to understand your customers and help them achieve their supply chain needs. You will acquire a deep understanding of our service, calculate offers and negotiate contracts with your customers. You are able to develop concepts and services that really meet the customer’s requirements. Customers have different demands, we strive to provide them with tailor-made solutions.
Together with the team, you will attend and organize trade fairs and congresses.
You will be based in your home office and you will be required to travel to your dedicated region for a minimum of 50% of your time. You will visit your customers and prospects regularly and support them to keep them aligned with their contract.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or acquired equivalent knowledge through experience in an outside Sales or Business Development role.
- You have obtained a minimum of 5 years of experience in a B2B environment in Pooling or Food Industry/FMCG
- Knowledge of logistics and supply chain is a plus.
- We expect our Account Manager to be professional, have a strong personality with the power to influence, convince and connect.
- As our Account Manager you are a strong communicator and have a native knowledge of German and a very good level of English.
- You are self-motivated and able to work and travel independently.
- You are very well organized and have excellent time management skills.
- You are willing and able to travel within your dedicated regions on a regular basis.
- You are analytical and a logical thinker and eager to learn.
- You want to be part of a European team that makes a tangible difference in logistics and you are motivated to understand and solve any customer challenge.
You will have a permanent contract and a competitive remuneration package in line with your knowledge and experience.
We will continuously invest in your personal and professional development through our training & coaching programs.
You will join a dynamic and fast-growing company that is part of a strong international group. We take pride in our green service and encourage our employees to participate in our growth and help us co-define the path to success. Team-work is central and we offer a warm and relaxed atmosphere in our open-space office with regular sport, team and fun activities.
Interested in joining our team?
Contraload cultivates a tight-knit team of smart people who care about their work and their colleagues. We believe this is a really exciting opportunity for someone who is up for a fast-paced challenge and is hungry to become an integral member of our team.
So please fill in the form below. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and equal opportunity. Applicants are welcomed on the basis of their individual merits as we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us.
External recruitment services/agencies will not be used for this position.