- You support the daily operation of technical infrastructure, ensuring the department offers the best service at all times.
- You provide first and second-line IT support for all IT systems in scope, to remote and site-based users.
- You work in an international context, focusing on the EMEA region.
- You diagnose and resolve issues accurately or either escalate appropriately to third-line support teams.
- You use ServiceDesk tools to keep track of incidents, requests, and problems, meeting agreed SLA’s.
- You assist with implementing IT solutions (hardware and software), as well as the setup and installation of end-user hardware (desktops, laptops, printers,…).
- User lifecycle management
- You liaise with HR for onboarding and offboarding
- You provide training for new employees regarding IT systems and processes
- You support with asset management of IT hardware and stock management of end-user hardware.
- You create and update knowledge-based documentation.
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience in an international context.
- You have knowledge of and experience with ITIL-based processes and ServiceDesk tools.
- Your interpersonal skills enable you to deal with the business at all levels.
- You have strong analytical and reporting skills.
- You are fluent in Italian and English (verbal and written), other languages are a plus.
- You are located in the vicinity of Milan and are able to work remotely as well as in our office in Agrate Brianza.
- Microsoft Windows versions 7 – 10
- Microsoft Server technology and troubleshooting
- Active Directory user and group administration
- Microsoft Office 365 administration
- MDM – Intune
- E-mail management/security
- Remote/Secure access & VPN solutions
- WAN/LAN Technologies
- WiFi Technologies
- VOIP telecommunications hardware and administration
- Desktop Imaging
- Mobile Telephony (IOS and Android)
- CRM (MS Dynamics 365, Salesforce)
- SharePoint administration and setup
- Industrial IT hardware and software is a plus
We offer you a permanent contract and a market-conform remuneration package in line with your knowledge and experience.
You will be part of a young and fast-growing company with a multinational team. We take pride in our green service and encourage our employees to participate in our growth and help us co-define the path to success. Teamwork is central and we offer a warm and relaxed atmosphere in our open-space office with regular team activities.
Interested in joining our team?
We cultivate a tight-knit team of smart people who care about their work and their colleagues. We believe this is a really exciting opportunity for someone who is up for a fast-paced challenge and is hungry to become an integral member of our team.
So please fill in the form below. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and equal opportunity. Applicants are welcomed on the basis of their individual merits as we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us.
External recruitment services/agencies will not be used for this position.