- You will be responsible for the transport planning of our assets primarily within France. as well as a backup for other regions in Europe.
- You communicate professionally with our logistical partners and internal stakeholders.
- You optimize routes and transports to reduce freight spend and carbon footprint.
- You proactively work towards maximizing our service level, customer satisfaction, and achieving departmental and personal objectives.
- As Transport Planner France you are part of an enthusiastic European team that works together on the continuous improvement and optimization of our logistics across Europe.
- Your motivation, ability to learn and your passion for logistics is more important than experience.
- Native French skills are a must together with an excellent level of English. Good knowledge of Dutch gives you a strong advantage, as well any other language skills.
- You are well organized and handle your administration in a transparent and efficient way.
- You show initiative and you have a healthy level of self-confidence.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office applications with a focus on Excel.
- You are an enthusiastic team player and will bring a positive attitude to the entire Tosca team.
We offer a competitive remuneration package in line with your knowledge and experience.
We continuously invest in your personal and professional development through our training & coaching programs.
You will join a dynamic and fast-growing company that is part of a strong international group. We take pride in our green service and encourage our employees to participate in our growth and help us co-define the path to success. You will work in a fun environment with a supportive team that cares about each other and encourages collaboration at all levels.
Interested in joining our team?
Tosca cultivates a tight-knit team of smart people who care about their work and their colleagues. We believe this is a really exciting opportunity for someone who is up for a fast-paced challenge and is hungry to become an integral member of our team.
So please fill in the form below. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and equal opportunity. Applicants are welcomed on the basis of their individual merits as we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us.
External recruitment services/agencies will not be used for this position.