Initially, you will focus on the implementation of a major customer contract and you will manage the relationship with this customer’s stakeholders within the Irish business and with the UK based team from an Irish perspective.
You will also manage the suppliers and users of the Tosca system and performance of the business in line with budget ensuring we protect margins and performance of the pool.
You ensure customer service locally is engaged with the Irish customer base and develop a strategy to expand the business base beyond the current product range by introducing new initiatives/products in conjunction with commercial.
- You will manage the relationship with the Irish team of the customer and you follow up on the performance of the contract to ensure continuity of the relationship
- You will liaise with the operations team locally as local commercial lead maintaining optimum performance in line with KPI’s and service levels in the contract
- You will ensure the suppliers have appropriate availability and cycle time of our assets is managed in line with the supply agreement
- You will ensure the commercial team has implemented Supplier Contracts and maintain pricing file in conjunction with Account Manager UK/Ireland
- Create initiatives to grow the base business with new (existing) products not currently being used in the Irish Business
- Manage the cost base in line with budgeted spend
- Conduct 1:1 interviews with colleagues regularly to ensure optimum performance and well being
- You are a strong commercial professional and have proficient skills to build excellent relationships with customers. You are able to influence, convince and connect.
- Degree educated would be a preference or you acquired equivalent knowledge through experience. Project Management experience with successful implementation record would be a great plus.
- Experience in a Retail Supply environment as well as knowledge from pooling, wash and service contracts, would be ideal.
- You can work from your home-office based in Ireland as you need to be able to travel within your dedicated region on a regular basis (approx.. 25% of your time).
- You want to be part of a European team that makes a tangible difference in logistics and you are motivated to understand and solve any customer challenge.
- You are self-motivated and able to work and travel independently.
- You are very well organized and have excellent time management skills.
- You are analytical and a logical thinker and eager to learn.
You will have a permanent contract and a competitive remuneration package in line with your knowledge and experience.
We will continuously invest in your personal and professional development through our training & coaching programs.
You will join a dynamic and fast-growing company that is part of a strong international group. We take pride in our green service and encourage our employees to participate in our growth and help us co-define the path to success. Team-work is central and we offer a warm and relaxed atmosphere in our open-space office with regular sport, team and fun activities.
Interested in joining our team?
Contraload/Tosca cultivates a tight-knit team of smart people who care about their work and their colleagues. We believe this is a really exciting opportunity for someone who is up for a fast-paced challenge and is hungry to become an integral member of our team.
So please fill in the form below. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and equal opportunity. Applicants are welcomed on the basis of their individual merits as we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us.
External recruitment services/agencies will not be used for this position.