- You are the first point of contact for our customers in the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and as back-up for other regions.
- You are responsible for customer onboarding and will provide an excellent after-sales experience which will enable you to build a long term relationship with our customers.
- You translate the customer needs into a correct and timely order-to-invoice process flow through a constant dialogue with the different departments.
- You are responsible for the coordination, input and follow up on stock audits at customers.
- You will collaborate closely with our Sales department and Asset Team to resolve any issues that may arise during stock audits or customer claims.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or acquired equivalent knowledge through experience in a Customer Support position. Motivation and ability to learn is more important than years of experience.
- You are fluent, both written and spoken, in German and English.
- You have an eye for accuracy and know-how to set priorities.
- You are always able to keep your focus and drive, even during short deadlines.
- You communicate with customers and internal stakeholders in a professional and constructive way.
- You know your way around MS Office. Training-on-the job will be provided for our CRM-software packages.
- You are an enthusiastic team player and will bring a positive attitude into the workplace.
You will have a permanent contract and a competitive remuneration package in line with your knowledge and experience.
We continuously invest in your personal and professional development through our training & coaching programs.
You will join a dynamic and fast-growing company that is part of a strong international group. We take pride in our green service and encourage our employees to participate in our growth and help us co-define the path to success. You will work in a fun environment with a supportive team that cares about each other and encourages collaboration at all levels.
Interested in joining our team?
Tosca cultivates a tight-knit team of smart people who care about their work and their colleagues. We believe this is a really exciting opportunity for someone who is up for a fast-paced challenge and is hungry to become an integral member of our team.
So please fill in the form below. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and equal opportunity. Applicants are welcomed on the basis of their individual merits as we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us.
External recruitment services/agencies will not be used for this position.