You will be responsible for the engineering part, mainly of the conditioning services centres. When it is a new premise, you will be involved as from the selection from the site. You will be involved in the layout and the purchase of equipment and wash lines. You check whether utilities are available, and follow up on the FAT, installation and SAT.
For the existing conditioning services centres, you take care of continuous improvement. You also advise in case of consolidation of sites or when production lines are being moved.
- Provide strategic leadership to operations to build long term business plans including executing the engineering vision, strategies, objectives and metrics.
- Build, manage and develop a team of skilled engineers across disciplines to identify high-impact opportunities.
- Partner with operations leadership to create programs that drive annual cost efficiencies and provide functional proficiency in Tosca’s network of wash sites.
- Develop project cost budgets for business models which support new sales initiatives.
- Lead and manage discussions with equipment vendors to develop equipment layouts, prepare equipment quotes, complete purchase orders, and develop/maintain capital equipment timelines.
- Identify and partner with local engineering firms to execute projects when necessary.
- Prepare and facilitate materials required for municipality permit applications.
- Establish and maintain disciplined processes and systems for building/equipment specifications, asset tracking, preventative maintenance, and regulatory requirements.
- Work with Tosca’s global engineering team to create or acquire new technical approaches and capabilities to advance technologies within the organization. Apply and transfer new technologies and best practices across the company as appropriate.
- Coordinate cross-functional participation and alignment regarding engineering processes and functions with a critical focus on integration with production, quality, safety, corporate sustainability efforts and logistics goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Project Engineering in a manufacturing environment.
- 5 years of team leadership responsibility both with direct reports and cross-functionally.
- Experience in Capital planning, budgeting and conformance.
- Ability to work effectively within a cross-functional and team-based environment.
- Experience in operations leadership, ISO Food Safety systems or FDA regulations is a plus.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD or related software.
- Familiarity with Lean manufacturing or other continuous improvement techniques is a plus.
- Experience in the end-to-end process of project planning, requirements management, risk management, documentation, design processes, test processes, and manufacturing.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must communicate effectively with individuals at every level of the organization.
- Strong conflict management skills & experience.
- Knowledge of key manufacturing best practices and experience with implementation.
- Able to succeed in a high-velocity environment.
- Highly organized. Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment. Strong project management skills to develop and maintain robust timelines.
- Travel is required.
You will have a permanent contract and a market conform remuneration package in line with your knowledge and experience, along with benefits such as hospital insurance, flexible work hours and lunch vouchers.
We continuously invest in your personal and professional development through our training & coaching programs.
You will join a dynamic and fast-growing company that is part of a strong international group. We take pride in our green service and encourage our employees to participate in our growth and help us co-define the path to success. Team-work is central and we offer a warm and relaxed atmosphere in our open-space office with regular sport, team and fun activities.
Interested in joining our team?
Contraload/Tosca cultivates a tight-knit team of smart people who care about their work and their colleagues. We believe this is a really exciting opportunity for someone who is up for a fast-paced challenge and is hungry to become an integral member of our team.
So please fill in the form below. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and equal opportunity. Applicants are welcomed on the basis of their individual merits as we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us.
External recruitment services/agencies will not be used for this position.