You will act as the right hand of the Finance Manager. The Senior Accountant role has a number of responsibilities that include:
- Managing the accounts receivable process on a daily basis.
- Ensuring the accounting entries for the monthly and yearly closing.
- Calculating, preparing and submitting VAT returns.
- Accounting treatment of the pay runs.
- Assisting in audits and any ad-hoc projects or business initiatives.
- Proactively looking for opportunities to improve accounting operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree Accountancy-Tax or equivalent through experience.
- You have relevant work experience (approx. 5 -10 years) with a similar job description.
- You have a strong knowledge of accounting and VAT principles.
- You are fluent in Dutch and have very good knowledge of English. Knowledge of French is also a plus.
- You know how to set priorities and meet work deadlines.
- You have a strong analytical mindset and business acumen.
- You are willing to take on new tasks and can quickly adapt to change.
- You are an excellent communicator with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are an enthusiastic team player and will bring a positive attitude to the entire Contraload group.
You will have a permanent contract and a market conform remuneration package in line with your knowledge and experience, along with benefits such as a company car, hospital insurance, flexible work hours and lunch vouchers.
We continuously invest in your personal and professional development through our training & coaching programs.
You will join a dynamic and fast-growing company that is part of a strong international group. We take pride in our green service and encourage our employees to participate in our growth and help us co-define the path to success. Team-work is central and we offer a warm and relaxed atmosphere in our open-space office with regular sport, team and fun activities.
Intrested in working at Contraload?
Contraload cultivates a tight-knit team of smart people who care about their work and their colleagues. We believe this is a really exciting opportunity for someone who is up for a fast-paced challenge and is hungry to become an integral member of the Contraload family.
So please fill in the form below. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and equal opportunity. Applicants are welcomed on the basis of their individual merits as we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us.
External recruitment services/agencies will not be used for this position.