We hereby want to re-assure you that Contraload is closely monitoring the COVID-19 virus development, to limit the impact it can have on business continuity as well as your and our employee safety.
Our management team as a minimum undertake a daily review and have taken a range of actions at our conditioning centres as well as offices to ensure the right priorities are known and applied.
Here are the main rules we have implemented:
- Additional safety stocks of our pallets at the manufacturers
- Access is limited to essential visitors at both our offices and conditioning centres, including restricted entrance for truck drivers.
- Handwash soaps and disinfection are at all entrances to buildings and in lavatories as well as clear instructions on how to use these
- Virus questionnaires for visitors and no access in case of doubt
- Home office for all employees that have been in high-risk areas over the last 3 weeks
- Skype meetings to replace physical meetings
- Restricted travel for sales teams in their region and to our head office (no flights)
- Hygiene rules communicated in line with European and local government advice
For our planning department (and all other office staff) we have the technical means to enable them to work from home and connect, assuring the continuation of service.
We are in daily contact with our conditioning centres across Europe and are planning transport early. Our stocks are spread across different countries and regions, which gives additional guarantees on availability.
We do advise to put in your orders sooner rather than last minute, so we can act on specific market restrictions.
As your supplier and partner, we are dedicated to keep our service levels up to our high standards and fully support you in these strange times.
If you require additional information, don’t hesitate to contact us.