We have made a promise to keep you informed on the evolution of the effects of Covid-19 on our service. Our capacities, as your partner for plastic load carrier pooling, have been tested in a way that we have experienced a substantial overall increase in demand for plastic pallets and containers.
Contraload was able to keep all customers served in time and in full.
What is the current status?
- Our planning teams are fully up and running
- Our conditioning centres are all open and there is no backlog
- Pallets are being delivered and collected on time
- All orders have been fulfilled
- Pallet safety stocks have been slightly affected and are currently being replenished
- Pallet and IBC production facilities are also fully operational
We have full control, but we keep advising to put in your delivery and collection orders sooner rather than last minute so we can keep anticipating on specific market restrictions. If you are able, please send us your 2-week forecast.
Please also make sure to do your declarations frequently, so we can ensure good and timely equipment recovery! If you need support switching to EDI, please contact us.
If you require additional information, don’t hesitate to contact us.