Pooling is necessary for green logistics
By having more and more companies using Contraload assets, the mechanism of shared pooling will reduce each company’s supply chain costs as well as quality issues and carbon footprint.
Asset pooling is the most environmentally friendly way to ship goods, because sharing assets in a controlled manner is the ultimate way of re-using resources.
Your benefits of pooling
What is pooling?
Pooling of equipment is used in many different industries to always have “ready for use” equipment available. Damaged or dirty equipment is repaired and cleaned, missing or broken equipment is replaced with an identical piece of equipment from the pool to make sure all pool participants can continue to work together on a pay per use basis. Pooling is sharing resources and saving CO2, with a pooling company that orchestrates and solves the availability challenges.
Our full pooling service consists out of the following elements:
- Delivery of the agreed quantity at the agreed locations
- Rent of the quality asset for the time you use it
- Collection of the agreed quantity at the agreed locations
- Cleaning and inspection of the asset after every collection
- Replacement/Repair of broken parts or assets
- Tracking and tracing the assets pro-actively
- Regular audits to make sure losses can be prevented
- Elements can be added or taken out to adapt our service to the needs of our Customers.
The type of packaging can vary
according to your needs.
packaging solution suits you more?